Tom Dixon-Eco Ware Bowl Set

Tom Dixon-Eco Ware Bowl Set

Yes, these are cool, minimal bowls that look great. But they're also so much more. Each bowl is made from Bio-degradable plastic. As a bonus, 80% of the bowl is made from bamboo, which is an easily renewable, and therefore sustainable source of raw materials. The remaining 20% is a resin binder composed of synthetic compound polymers. There's even a matching set of cups as well as a whole table set. Another way to go green and look good.