When I saw this I was like "wow, that is the perfect marriage between fashion and football." This football represents my marriage in some strange way LOL. It is a really cute gift for a guy that is into fashion, and if his fav. sport is football, which would be RARE.
really, i don't need the ball to have a chanel logo on it, because i will watch football regardless. HOWEVER, the closet fashionista in me still wants the chanel ball anyway. i like the classic black quilted one. hell, glue some chains onto that ball and carry it like a handbag.
Even tho I despise football, I love Chanel and this football would go great with my Chanel tennis raquet!
- Hello Kitty
- The Latest Celebrity Must-Have Handbag
- Beauty Products No Girl Should Live Without
- Beauty Writer Picks Best Coffee Table Books
- Beauty Writer
- Breezy Weekend Summer Favs for East Hampton
- Beauty Writer has Spring Fever
- Food Writer Picks for Great Gourmet Gifts
- Beauty Writer Retro Modern Decor
- Hottest Trends for Spring 2009
- Home Decor PR Picks
- Beauty Writer Picks for Black and White Home Decor
- Beauty Writer Picks Haute Holiday Gifts
I love Chanel and this football would go great with my passion
I have one of these Rugby balls, complete with the little drawstring bag they come in, it was given to me by a friend of a friend who writes a beauty column and Chanel sent it to her. I want to know how rare these things are as its just sitting in my wardrobe!