Chanel --the visionary creators of desire continue to amaze me with bold new applications for the Chanel logo and color branding. Most noteworthy the Chanel rugby ball (football to you), Chanel surf board, wet-suit, tennis rackets and snow skis.
When I saw this I was like "wow, that is the perfect marriage between fashion and football." This football represents my marriage in some strange way LOL. It is a really cute gift for a guy that is into fashion, and if his fav. sport is football, which would be RARE.
really, i don't need the ball to have a chanel logo on it, because i will watch football regardless. HOWEVER, the closet fashionista in me still wants the chanel ball anyway. i like the classic black quilted one. hell, glue some chains onto that ball and carry it like a handbag.
Even tho I despise football, I love Chanel and this football would go great with my Chanel tennis raquet!
- Food Writer Picks for Great Gourmet Gifts
- Beauty Writer Retro Modern Decor
- Hottest Trends for Spring 2009
- Home Decor PR Picks
- Beauty Writer Picks for Black and White Home Decor
- Beauty Writer Picks Haute Holiday Gifts
- Hello Kitty
- The Latest Celebrity Must-Have Handbag
- Beauty Products No Girl Should Live Without
- Beauty Writer Picks Best Coffee Table Books
- Beauty Writer
- Breezy Weekend Summer Favs for East Hampton
- Beauty Writer has Spring Fever
I love Chanel and this football would go great with my passion
I have one of these Rugby balls, complete with the little drawstring bag they come in, it was given to me by a friend of a friend who writes a beauty column and Chanel sent it to her. I want to know how rare these things are as its just sitting in my wardrobe!