Indigo Wild - 75% Organic ZUM Lotion - Bulgarian Lavender

 Indigo Wild - 75% Organic ZUM Lotion - Bulgarian Lavender - Photo 

This is AWESOME hand/body lotion!!! So often 'organic' or 'natural' lotions just don't cut it...they either smell of alcohol, don't sink in, too thick, too thin, etc. But this is just right :o) Lavender is my personal fav, but there are several other scents as well. It's hard to find a natural l...more


Top Related Categories:

2 Recommendations

  • figandsage

    's recommendation

    This is AWESOME hand/body lotion!!! So often 'organic' or 'natural' lotions just don't cut it...they either smell of alcohol, don't sink in, too thick, too thin, etc. But this is just right :o) Lavender is my personal fav, but there are several other scents as well. It's hard to find a natural lotion without "junk" in it....but this IS IT! You'll feel good about using it and your skin will thank you kindly.

    My Collections:

    Add a comment


  • SudsSoothSayer

    's recommendation

    With 75% certified organic ingredients, Indigo Wild's Bulgarian Lavender Zum body lotion is one of a kind in the all-natural, hand-crafted industry. The other 25% of ingredients are just as healthy and beneficial to your skin because Indigo Wild only uses natural ingredients and will never use synthetic chemicals or artificial fragrances. I particularly like Indigo Wild's lavender scents. This lotion has a long-lasting aroma but one that is light enough to occasionally re-apply throughout the day. Zum Body lotions contain shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil. Shea butter comes from the shea tree native to Sub-Saharan Africa. It is often used a soothing moisturizer because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Shea butter is also known as a effective healing ingredient for varying skin conditions. Meadowfoam seed oil comes from pressing the oil out of the seeds of a meadowfoam plant. This oil is known to moisturize and protect skin from UV rays. This lotion is a great preclude to any of Indigo Wild's zum bar soaps, especially those that are lavender scented as well. I highly recommend this lotion and any other Indigo Wild product (can you tell I'm a fan?). Kristin Suds Sooth Sayer and Soap Hope Supporter

    Add a comment


Collections Featuring This Item

  • Organic Skin Care

    figandsage

    Curated by figandsage

    Suki's Naturals - facial serum Pangea Organics Soap and Skincare Blooming Lotus chocolate rose body polish Pangea Organics Soaps Trillium Organics Lavender Body Polish suki lemongrass cleanser Organic Natural Skin Care, Aromatherapy, Cosmetics, Beauty Products - Saffron Rouge Soleo Organic & Natural 30SPF Sunscreen Pangea Organic Lip Balm