laser alarm clock
A laser beam aimed at the exact center of the target is the only way to turn off the alarm aound in the morning. When someone wakes up to an alarm sound and has to concentrate to carefully aim a laser beam at a target, they will be suitably awake so as not to easily fall back asleep. Battery operated.
To turn this alarm off you have to concentrate and aim a laser at the bullseye target. This would probably be enough to wake me up in the morning but some gamers or laser tag aficionados might be able to do this with their eyes closed. Get this for someone who doesnt have mad laser skillzzzz.
Don't you know? Aiming a laser will surely wake you up! I don't know if this would work for me, but it works for more. Turn your alarm clock off by hitting the center of the target with the accompanying laser pointer.
~~Use Code "luckybreaks8" during checkout for 25% off the entire site. Make sure you are signed in to your free account or it won't accept the code. I don't know how long it will last so take advantage of it now!~~ from the site: Lasers! Nothing like a little target practice to start the day. The Laser Alarm Clock is designed to get your eyes open in the morning. When the alarm sounds, spring into action by shooting the bull's eye with your handy laser! Hit the target and the alarm goes off. Sounds simple, right? Well, try it at 8am after a long night out. Oof. It's a sharp-shooting start to your daily grind, and a sure-fire way to wake up on time! Imported. Wipe clean. * Requires: 3 AA batteries, not included * 7.5"w, 3.5"h, 5.75"d
- Cool Gadgets
- Don't Forget the L'il People: Stuff for Offspring
- Holidays '08: Stocking Stuffers for Men
- Room Decor for the "I Just Got Boobies!" Crowd
- Holidays '08: Stocking Stuffers for Women
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Teens
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Men
- Cool Toys: $30 or Less
- Holidays '08: Toys for Big Boys
- Holidays '08: The Under $25 List
- Holidays '08: The Cool Toys List
- Holidays '08: $15 or Less List
- Holidays '08: The Office Kris Kringle List
- Ho Ho Ho '08
- Holidays '08: Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- The Man Cave
How cute is this? Lasers! Nothing like a little target practice to start the day.