Non toxic | biodegradable | environmentally friendly cleaning product. It is great to use all over the house. Safe enough to drink but very effective. I have used it to: clean my tires on my car, clean out my microwave, clean out my oven with no fumes or smells, it cuts grease effortlessly. I use it to wash out my vases and I don't worry that I am leaving toxins to kill my flowers. You can wash your pet's food bowl and your baby's toys and chair and know that they are safe. This is the only zero toxic cleaner on the market. Their website compares it to many leading brands. Great one stop product and I don't feel nauseous after cleaning.