this is a great gift for anyone who has a problem with follow through. i always have ideas of things i'd LOVE to do but by the time i get around to it i've forgotten it all together.
~~Use Code "luckybreaks8" during checkout for 25% off the entire site. Make sure you are signed in to your free account or it won't accept the code. I don't know how long it will last so take advantage of it now!~~ I've been on a mission to make writing daily in their journals a lifelong habit for my kids. One of my only regrets in life is that I didn't start doing that for myself earlier. Now, it is a discipline that I have to practice rather than something that is easy and natural. So I love this book for its inspiring suggestions.... from the site: This gorgeous new journal from popular paper-cut artist Nikki McClure is the perfect place to record all the projects to build, plans to make, recipes to cook, things to wish for, books to read, places to travel, presents to give, and experiences to discover, to name just a few. Based loosely on her Things to Make and Do 2008 Calendar, the journal's simple text and starkly beautiful images offer readers inspiration to write down their aspirations and dream projects, and to take the steps necessary to achieve them. Imported. Wipe clean. * Author: Nikki McClure: Publisher: Sasquatch Books * Soft cover, 160 pages * 6.5"w, 8.5"h
- Lifestyle Tschotskes
- Don't Forget the L'il People: Stuff for Offspring
- Holidays '08: The Cool Toys List
- Shipwrecked: The Essential List
- All I Want for Christmas.... My Personal List
- Dear Diary: Journals, Diaries and Notebooks
- Get Your Ass in Gear: New Year's Resolutions
- Use Your Noggin! Creative Kids' Toys and Games
- Holidays '08: Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Ho Ho Ho '08
- Holidays '08: Stocking Stuffers for Women
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Teens
- Accoutrements for an Early Mid-Life Crisis
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Women
- Room Decor for the "I Just Got Boobies!" Crowd
- Party On, Wine: Host and Hostess Gifts
- Summer Lovin'
- Holidays '08: The Under $25 List
- I Don't: Retail Therapy for Divorcees
A journal to fill with all of your favorite activities! A great place to record all of your ideas.
Super smart! Fill it with ideas in an entire day, and whenever you're bored, take a peek!