Super cheap, super cool. Have a modern pad? Want flowers in the windowsill but don't like terra cotta? These are such a great alternative... the same shape and style but in aluminum! Love them....
I LOVE these pots and love the price even more. They have so many uses- fill them with colorful jewel-toned balls as tabletop decor, make a "S'mores" or "Winter Warm-Up" kit by tucking applicable gourmet treats and accessories in each and present it as a set, give them to little girls to use in magical "pretend" gardens during make-believe play (don't they look like the pots you would see in a princess's garden?) or roll up tshirts and cluster all of the cotton tubes into a pot to give a teenager. Get your hands on some gorgeous ribbons and thick, shiny clear cellophane and have it on hand with these pots. When you need to wrap anything that will fit, you'll have a gorgeous way to present it! I can't wait until these are back in stock!
- Lifestyle Tschotskes
- Putting the "fun" Into Dysfunctional Holidays
- Pretty on the Outside: Unique Ways to Wrap Gifts
- Holidays '08: $15 or Less List
- Holidays '08: The Office Kris Kringle List
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Teens
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Artsy Fartsy Crafters
- Cool "Pretend Play" Toys
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Women
- Party On, Wine: Host and Hostess Gifts
- Holidays '08: The Under $25 List
- Holidays '08: The Decor List