My parents were huge fans of the family car trip. To forestall the inevitable "Are we there yet?" questions, we owned the complete set of this classic. These are great because they are reusable, unlike the ones that get written on and thrown out.
ARE YOU COMPETITIVE? DO YOU OFTEN ENJOY GAMES? STUCK IN PLACES YOU DON'T WANT TO BE OR DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE BORED IN? WELL NOW YOU CAN EXPLAIN ALL THE FUN! AUTO BINGO! ITS BINGO WITHOUT ANY PENNYS SLIDING ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THE CAR!
I picked up some of these in a local shop and my kids absolutely went NUTS over them in the car. Something to keep in mind if you have a holiday car trip in your future..... * Green and Pink are Standard Auto Bingo (8 players max) * Blue is Traffic Safety Bingo (4 players max) * Orange is Interstate Highway Bingo (4 players max)
- Cool Gadgets
- Don't Forget the L'il People: Stuff for Offspring
- Use Your Noggin! Creative Kids' Toys and Games
- WTFun? New Twists on Old Games
- Are We There Yet?: Travel Games
- Holidays '08: $15 or Less List
- Holidays '08: Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Cool Toys: $30 or Less
- Holidays '08: The Under $25 List
- Holidays '08: The Cool Toys List