My favorite game growing up was Candyland, and leave it to Urban Outfitters, creators of the Everyone Loves a Jewish Girl tee to sell a version with a Jewish twist. Great for keeping the little ones occupied at Chanukah parties!
Oy vey! I love this! ~~Use Code "luckybreaks8" during checkout for 25% off the entire site. Make sure you are signed in to your free account or it won't accept the code. I don't know how long it will last so take advantage of it now!~~ from the site: Shalom! Based on the popular CandyLand board game, KosherLand is the first board game specifically designed for Jewish children. Travel through KosherTown - pass by Bubby, the Kiddush Ocean, and Matzah Man - but don't listen to the Latke Men Marching Band or you might get stuck in the honey! Be the first to make it to the kosher home, and you win! Don't be a shlemiel - get Kosherland! Imported. Wipe clean. * 18"w, 9"h, 1.5"d * Paper, board, plastic
- Don't Forget the L'il People: Stuff for Offspring
- Putting the "fun" Into Dysfunctional Holidays
- Holidays '08: $15 or Less List
- Holidays '08: The Office Kris Kringle List
- Holidays '08: Gifts for Teens
- Cool Toys: $30 or Less
- Party On, Wine: Host and Hostess Gifts
- Holidays '08: The Under $25 List
- Holidays '08: Unusual Gifts
- Holidays '08: The Cool Toys List
Oh it's Kosherland... the fun place of mitzvahs and no pork! Let's play!
I'd have to say Candyland is a bit more fun, but this interpretation is definitely hysterical.